If you have heard any recent shiurim that speak about chatzos, email the information to email@example.com and we will post it for our members.
Kol Halashon has two brief shiurim about Chatzos, given by Azriela Jaffe.
To listen to the shiurim by phone, follow the following instructions:
- Dial 718-906-6400
- Do NOT wait to hear the prompts – as soon as you hear a voice, press 1-5-1-0
- When you hear “weekly shiurim”, press 1
- To listen to the first shiur, press 139
- To listen to the second shiru, press 147
To access the shiurim by phone in Israel:
- Dial the American Kol HaLoshon is 03-929-0709
- You then follow all the same instructions as above
You can also download these Shiurim in MP3 format:
Roiza Weinreich also has several shiurim about Chatzos on Kol Halashon.
To listen to her shiurim, follow these instructions:
- Kol Halashon: 1-718-906-6400
- Then: Press #1 for English
- Then Press #5 for women
- Then Press #4 for the Leah Neiman Ahavas Yisroel Line
- Then Press #1 – Mrs.Roiza Weinreich
- Then Press #1- Current shiurim
- Then Press the number of the shiur you wish-
Shiurim #125, #126, #127, and #128 are about
Chazak Inspiration Line- Erev Shabbos Shiur– updated every Thursday night. It’s about 15 minutes long, and it includes divrei chizuk and music. To access the shiur, dial your local Chazak access number, then press 9 and then 5. Access numbers for the Chazak Inspiration Line are:
- Atlanta: 404-419-7163
- Brooklyn: 718-258-2008
- Denver: 720-496-4220
- Detroit: 313-332-4444
- Eretz Yisrael: 03-929-0707
- Florida: 786-347-3555
- Monsey: 845-356-6665
- Passaic: 973-928-0950
- Teaneck: 201-645-4650
- Toronto: 416-800-0656
Malky’s story on the Chazak Inspiration Line, where she tells over how the zechus of preparing for Shabbos by Chatzos helped save her son’s life. To listen to the shiur, dial your local access number (above), then press 3, then press 2, then press 92#.
HaRav HaGoan Rav Feivel Schneebalg Shlita, one of Monsey’s most respected Rabbonim, spoke in Yiddish on the Ko Somar line, about the importance of being ready for Shabbos by Chatzos.
To hear the recording in Yiddish, dial 845-352–8834, then press #1 and then #3.
To read a full translation of his speech, click here.